Monday, April 01, 2013

Lawrence Auster RIP

This morning I learned that Lawrence Auster, author and founder of the blog View From the Right passed away last Friday after a long battle with pancreatic cancer.

Even though I did not agree with Auster on some issues, he opened up for me a unique perspective on many issues. I am particularly grateful for his insight on American politics and how he eviscerated not only the liberal left but also the "establishment right" and their both intellectual and especially in the case of the former, moral bancrupcy, as well as showing me, along with other authors, a part of America I did not know even existed. I will miss him and his texts which were unique in their originality and their astute analysis.

May The Lord grant him His Kingdom.

No comments: