Sunday, July 08, 2012

No more quater to them

The picture speaks for itself. I'd just like to add that Tadic's Democrat party(as well as it's surrogates, allies and satellites) can no longer be a legitimate Serbian party and should not be treated as such. It must be shunned by all other political factors in the country and thoruoghly destroyed as a political force. The period of it's rule must be proclaimed a historical and social anomaly and it's leaders proscribed from polite society. With this I leave you for three weeks since I'll be off to my vacation.

1 comment:

Bloggingbooks said...

Dear fromminasmorgul blog author,

As an employee of Bloggingbooks (bloggingbooks.net), I am looking for enthralling, informative and clearly legible blogs, and I discovered yours.

Bloggingbooks publishing house, which is a trademark of the scientific publishing house known as SVH Verlag, is actively looking for new authors.

Would you be interested in publishing your blog posts in book format? I would be pleased to discuss the publication possibilities that are offered by Bloggingbooks.

You will find basic information about Bloggingbooks concept by visiting our homepage: bloggingbooks.net.
Of course, I would be pleased to provide you more information and to answer your queries by e-mail.

contact email: m [dot] gorbulea [at] bloggingbooks [dot] de