Wednesday, December 30, 2009

All the best in 2010

Events in my private life have again influenced my blogging. My wife had to spend the last couple of weeks in the hospital due to some complications in her pregnancy which, as it turned out, were less serious then thought at first. You can imagine, though, that after initially hearing the news of her complications, updating my blog was bumped far down my list of priorities. She will spend the New Year and Christmas at home which I hope is a good omen for next year.

I wish you all the best in 2010.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I am curious that with the spread and all incentives, what platform/site/company is the best bet for investing your money in the forex?
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url]