Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Forget Sarah Palin seeing Russia...

...do you want this a heartbeat away from the White House?

And this one was just the latest! Remember when Biden said that Hillary would make a better VP nominee then him. Or a year or so ago when he praised Obama as the "first clean, articulate African-American"? And who could forget him plagiarising Neil Kinnock's speech? No wonder the Obama campaign decided to muzzle him!

Just what posessed Obama to take as his VP nominee this walking disaster who 90% of the time hasn't got his brain attached to his mouth and spends the remaining 10% shamelessly lying? I bet he is banging his head against the wall as we speak.

No comments: